Error executing MySQL query Unknown column

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
antreas

Error executing MySQL query Unknown column

Post by antreas »

Hi,
we recently upgraded to 2.8.4 and it seems we can no longer delete or edit a new created resource. So, the resource can be created but not deleted or modified. New reservations in new and existing resources can be created, modified and deleted.
We get the followings in the log file for booked
Error executing MySQL query Unknown column 'total_concurrent _reservations' in 'field list'
Error executing MySQL query Unknown column 'additional_properties' in 'field list'

What might we do to fix this issue? We didn't find any related posts in forum. Thank you in advance!

herby1620

Re: Error executing MySQL query Unknown column

Post by herby1620 »

Upgrading to a 2.8 version from a 2.7 version changed the SQL stuff. I haven't done this upgrade (yet), but you may need to re-do the database. There may be a specific database update somewhere in the new version that does this. From the looks of the "error" it may be that these columns are the added thing.

At this moment, this is just a guess on my part, so I could be wrong.

Good luck.

antreas

Post by antreas »

OK I solved it, running the db upgrade script for 2.8

csnide2

Post by csnide2 »

Hi - Do you have instructions on where to run the db upgrade script? Is this the same as https://yourhostname/booked/Web/install? I have already done that.

thank you

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

/database_schema/upgrades...............
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

csnide2

Post by csnide2 »

With MyPHPadmin? Any further help is appreciated.

csnide2

Post by csnide2 »

Also, in terms of understanding... don't these run when I do a ../Web/install/configure.php? I've been using this for a long time and have not run any database_schema/upgrades.
thanks