Quotas across several Schedules

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
angelcatanoflores

Quotas across several Schedules

Post by angelcatanoflores »

Hello!

I'm looking into making a quota that is shared across several schedules (in this case music practice rooms, the schedules are divided by the different buildings).

Currently the Quotas I can set up are only per Schedule, is there a way to make quotas per Resource Type or Resource Group? And as a followup question: how do I add Resource Types or Groups?

Cheers

fzobitz

Re: Quotas across several Schedules

Post by fzobitz »

You can set a quota to apply to either "All Schedules" or just a particular schedule. Quotas do not have the ability to be applied to Resource Types or Resource Groups (as of 2.9.1).

To add Resource Type or a Resource Group: Application Management, Resources - Click on the little 3 dots on the right. In the drop-down, select Resource Groups or Resource Types to create them.

To add a resource to either the Resource Type or the Resource Group, it is best to do that on each Resource (Application Management, Resources)

angelcatanoflores

Re: Quotas across several Schedules

Post by angelcatanoflores »

Thanks, I hope they add it at some point, we just divide the bookings for clarity, but we'll have to do it all together (for now!)