Calendar Subscription Issue_Private

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
p3rsona84

Calendar Subscription Issue_Private

Post by p3rsona84 »

After the latest system update all my subscribed calendars changed their title to: Private,
No settings were changed in the Application Configuration on my end,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TechCoder

Re: Calendar Subscription Issue_Private

Post by TechCoder »

It would help to know what versions 'from' and 'to' you mean ('latest system update' may mean your IT group put on the last open source version or perhaps an older version....) - though not critical, it often helps to know.

I can also say that several months ago the developers changed some things in this area and 'broke' the feature some were using. We developed a mod for a client to 'reverse' that change. The same mod may be what you need, perhaps something else will be needed (Booked often changes things like this in the 'core' and the mod can vary by version, which is why we don't have the mod on our website....)

You can contact me at https://Apps-n-Add-Ons.com/contact.php to discuss this. Please include reference to this post as well as a particular scenario (and Booked versions) and we can help you resolve the issue, with either using the existing mod or creating you a custom one.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

sat215

Post by sat215 »

Have you been able to resolve the issue?
My outlook calendar is having the same issue where it will show up as private.

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

This may be what you are looking for (pay attention to the version.... - that is why I requested it before!)

https://apps-n-add-ons.com/product.php? ... Admin_User
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com