API with Zoom

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
araci

API with Zoom

Post by araci »

Hello,
I work in a Public Federal University of Minas Gerais, and they decided to by a Zoom Educational Plan with 20 rooms.
I am familiar with Booked Scheduler, so is there a API between both? This would be really great!
Thanks for your attention,
Regards,
Araci

TechCoder

Re: API with Zoom

Post by TechCoder »

We have (briefly) chatted about this sort of thing, though haven't really looked into the details of what it might entail to develop.

If you have additional details on how this should come together, we'd be happy to discuss developing it.

We develop third-party integrations that work with Booked Scheduler (and other programs....) to provide additional features/functions and 'tie-ins' (such as your Zoom idea).

To discuss this further, contact me through https://apps-n-add-ons.com/contact.php
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

cmaadmin

Post by cmaadmin »

Did you get to implement this addon

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

Still looking for specifications that would be needed for someone interested in funding the development.

Certainly with enough community interest we could develop the addon and make something publicly available in a short period of time.

Interested parties can contact me through the website (https://apps-n-add-ons.com/contact.php) and we can discuss details more directly.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com