Line width in schedule view customization

Post or request community customization work
gael58

Line width in schedule view customization

Post by gael58 »

Hello!

I have a booking system running for a few years now and want to update from 2.7.8 to last version 2.8.4.
I made some customizations in the css file for the display of the schedules. There were big coding changes (and I'm not an expert in coding) between these 2 version in the coding of the css file and I'm not able to find the right parameters for some line width.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (15.6 KiB) Viewed 528 times
In the capture, you can see a bold line at the bottom of the reservations and buffers as well as at the right side of the booking/buffers. I would like a normal line (as below "assignement of time slot" box). Which parameter I need to change in the booked.css file?
And I would like to add a normal line below the hours boxes (like under the date box). How can I add that?

And one last question : how does I get the booking title to center vertically in the reservation box like in the ressource name?

Thanks for your help!

ozairports

Re: Line width in schedule view customization

Post by ozairports »

to center the content in the label go to APPLICATION CONFIGURATION menu and under Schedule reservation.label

use this code format: <center>YOUR INFO INSIDE HERE</center>

for example : <center>{name}</center>

gael58

Post by gael58 »

ozairports wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:19 am
to center the content in the label go to APPLICATION CONFIGURATION menu and under Schedule reservation.label
use this code format: <center>YOUR INFO INSIDE HERE</center>
Unfortunately, this is working for an horizontal centering of the text.
I would like to have a vertically centered text (as for dates and ressource names).

Anyone can help for this and for the change of the line width in the schedule view for reservations and buffers?

Thank you!

gael58

Post by gael58 »

Can anyone give an indication for theses modifications?

Thank you :)