DURATION: between reservations

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
vita-l

DURATION: between reservations

Post by vita-l »

Dear All,

I have a problem with setting up durations for the ime between reservations.
We had 1 hour between reservations and now we decided to remove it. However after I remove the break and update, these settings go back to 1hour between bookings...

Do you have any ideas why is that?
We have v2.8.5 versions.

Thank you in advance!

TechCoder

Re: DURATION: between reservations

Post by TechCoder »

Is this just on existing reservations or for new ones as well?

My guess is that existing ones won't update (i.e., nothing is 'removed' from an existing reservation when you change things like that), though new ones won't have it.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

vita-l

Post by vita-l »

On new ones too. The settings do not change after I press update. Thez still show 1 hour between sessions.

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

Sorry, no other ideas without digging into the code....

I'm happy to help, though I'm required by contracts (and my landlord wanting rent every month.... :) to have a Support Agreement. You can contact me through the website below or see more about our Support at https://apps-n-add-ons.com/product.php?prodId=SUPPORT
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com