Dashboard not loading

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
Kylobayd

Dashboard not loading

Post by Kylobayd »

Hello,

I have a question about the booked dashboard.
I have migrated a booked enviroment from a Hyper-V server to a local machine.
Now I have edited the servername and I can create a new user, but when I try to login, it redirects me to the login page over and over again.

Can anyone help me out?

fzobitz

Re: Dashboard not loading

Post by fzobitz »

Check the URL in the config file. That tends to be the issue.

Kylobayd

Post by Kylobayd »

No matter what I try to give as url in the config file, results in the same error.
I now have this as URL in the config file, the config file is in: /var/www/html/booked/config/
$conf['settings']['script.url'] = 'https://serverip/Web';

Before on the server, we used ActiveDirectory with the line:

$conf['settings']['plugins']['Authentication'] = 'ActiveDirectory';

But now on the local server, ofcourse I have no ActiveDirectory, but I should still be able to login with the authentication from the mariaDB right?
Even with a new account I made, I get returned to the login page, and in mariaDB log, I can see that the user is made succesfull and is authenticated.

So the URL I go to is https://serverip/Web in a browser, then I log in and I get returned to the same inlog page, with the URL:
https://serverip/Web/index.php?redirect ... ard.php%3F

Any idea what can be wrong?

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

If you have no Active Directory, you should remove that plugin reference.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

Kylobayd

Post by Kylobayd »

Which plugin should I use and how to set it up?

Kylobayd

Post by Kylobayd »

I managed to fix the problem, I had to adjust a setting in php.ini to set session_autostart to 0, it was 1.

Now the next question, hoe can I reset the admin password, since I have migrated the server and dont know the username+password the precious guy has set up.

Anyway I can reset the password through centos7?

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

Kylobayd wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:42 pm
Which plugin should I use and how to set it up?
You should make sure the plugin list matches what you are using.......

There are dozens (and dozens...) of plugins out there (we list a lot on our website, link below... - Booked has many in the release, other people make their own......), so there is no way anyone can tell you which/what plugin to use without more information on what you are doing and/or want to do.

We do offer professional services if you need that sort of help.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

Kylobayd wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:15 am
I managed to fix the problem, I had to adjust a setting in php.ini to set session_autostart to 0, it was 1.

Now the next question, hoe can I reset the admin password, since I have migrated the server and dont know the username+password the precious guy has set up.

Anyway I can reset the password through centos7?
This was answered on the other post (no reason to double post....) - though to respond here, this video shows how http://youtu.be/sAfUfT1VYnU?hd=1