noreply in organizer

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
grupomercasa.com

noreply in organizer

Post by grupomercasa.com »

Hi everyone.

Cousin that nothing I currently have Thunderbird mail client.

We have installed and configured Booked, when we create a reservation and this is notified to the user, the information arrives indicating that the organizer is the organizer's email followed -noreply@grupomercasa.com and when wanting to accept the event from thunderbird, it indicates the following "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: No Such User Here.Please check the message recipient "USER-noreply@grupomercasa.com" and try again". How do I not indicate noreply and if the organizer's address.

The organizer's address is USER@grupomercasa.com

Attached screenshots

Thanks

TechCoder

Re: noreply in organizer

Post by TechCoder »

I modified your text to not reveal the email address (you should be careful to maintain security!)

As for the issue - what version of Booked are you running?

It sounds like an email template issue, though the version of booked will likely help to resolve it quickly.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

grupomercasa.com

Post by grupomercasa.com »

Hi TechCoder .

The version is "Booked Scheduler v2.8.5", incluid in cpanel server.

But which template should I modify, this section I do not see in the templates.

Thanks

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

If it isn't in the templates, then it is in the 'back end' of the software and it would take some time/effort to dig through to find the bug.

Perhaps someone else has seen this issue before and has an answer, if not, I'm happy to help with that if you need it - we provide such professional services at a competitive rate (you can see my contact details below the message and I'm happy to discuss that further).

As we aren't the developers I'm contracted to help where I can (and I do that 'give back' by being a moderator on the forum - cleaning up about 100 spam messages a day.... - that nobody else sees!) but any 'digging' into the Booked code to make changes has to be on a paid basis. Thanks for understanding.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com