Booked Scheduler v2.7.7 Scheduling reservations

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
samn09

Booked Scheduler v2.7.7 Scheduling reservations

Post by samn09 »

I run a equipment reservation system for booked scheduler v2.7.7, I want to change reservations for people to loan out equipment only after 12pm.I have changed the times under schedule layout however the end time for the reservation is then blocked to drop off equipment before 12 which is what we want people to be able to do.Summary: We want people to pick up equipment after 12 but we want to be able to leave the end time/return time open to all hours.

TechCoder

Re: Booked Scheduler v2.7.7 Scheduling reservations

Post by TechCoder »

This is a great example of where the 'plugins' of Booked Scheduler are available - to make a 'rule' that does not quite fit with the tools that Booked has internally.

Blocking a start time and leaving an 'open ended' end time is a moderately simple 'rule' to make in a PreReservation plugin.

If you need help making one, contact me and we can put this together for you in a very short time.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

samn09

Post by samn09 »

Thanks, yes I'm unsure on how to do this. Basically we need a plug in that allows people to book equipment out after 12pm. But also return the equipment before 12pm

Thanks

samn09

Post by samn09 »

Hi yes if you can let me know how to do this please, thanks.

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

Sure.

1. Take a look at our Terms and Conditions page (this also includes some pricing examples, etc..) -
https://apps-n-add-ons.com/product.php?prodId=CUSTOM

2. Contact me via the site and remind me about this post on the forum
https://apps-n-add-ons.com/contact.php

I'll get back to you privately via email and we can discuss all the details further.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com