can't search the forum

Community Support for Booked Scheduler
SoCATech

can't search the forum

Post by SoCATech »

Hello,

I am logged in and trying to search the forum but no matter what subject terms I put in the search is always returns an error.

For example if I try to search for: email custom attribute

Get this error message:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: attribute email custom.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

I have tried multiple terms and combinations in both the header search bar and the community support search bar but I always get the same error.

fzobitz

Re: can't search the forum

Post by fzobitz »

Sounds like someone with forum admin authority needs to rebuild/re-index the search engine.

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

I do what I can (one day I found I was a Moderator when I looked at "The Team" link - no idea why, never discussed it or asked to do it, but happy to help...) and authorize new user messages and delete all the spam (some days that is a 'job'..... :roll: which I think keeps the forum pretty clean, but I don't have the sort of privilege to get to any Admin type things done - so that "someone" is all Nick....
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

Kabes

Post by Kabes »

I've got the same problem, in my opinion this forum need new eingine too ;)

Ezakin

Post by Ezakin »

It's the same for me also :/ I hope it will be updated soon

gokce

Post by gokce »

I used google for forum search and it works. Sorry if I stated the obvious. Just paste line below to google and change keyword to search criteria.

site:https://forums.bookedscheduler.com/ keyword