Learning Korean with a tutor

Post or request community customization work
mixailzaxarkin

Learning Korean with a tutor

Post by mixailzaxarkin »

Hello. I want to learn Korean. I need a tutor for lessons. Can you advise me on the best way to find one and where to find one?

Drago

Re: Learning Korean with a tutor

Post by Drago »

Good afternoon. I think you can try to find a Korean tutor here for starters https://nice-tutor.com/subject/korean It's a great site, with lots of offers from experienced tutors.

mixailzaxarkin

Post by mixailzaxarkin »

I like this site, thanks for the link, but should I only pay attention to reviews when choosing the best tutor? What can you tell me about this?

Drago

Post by Drago »

Not all tutors have reviews, so look at the description, cost per hour and other information. If there are reviews, they will definitely not be superfluous.

morgandacosta

Post by morgandacosta »

That sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing. Besides, you can check out geometry dash lite which may be useful for you.

alishakihns

Post by alishakihns »

Learning Korean is a great goal! To find a Korean tutor, you can consider the Websites like italki, Preply, and Verbling offer platforms where you can search for Korean tutors. These platforms usually provide information about tutors' qualifications, teaching experience, and student reviews, allowing you to select a tutor that fits your needs. Super Mario