Default participant

Post or request community customization work
jakebooked

Default participant

Post by jakebooked »

Is it possible to make every reservation made include a specific participant by default?

Kabes

Re: Default participant

Post by Kabes »

I thought about the same. Followed, help guys! :D

TechCoder

Post by TechCoder »

You can add a particular participant to any reservation using a plugin (in this case, PreReservation or PostReservation would work - if you have no other rules to apply I would probably go with PostReservation...)

If you need help creating a plugin, see my website listed below and use the Contact page to describe what you need - we make plugins for clients worldwide.
Apps-n-Add-Ons.com is independently owned and operated and provides clients worldwide with Plugins for Booked Scheduler to solve common needs.
Custom software solutions, paid help, Booked Hosting and more..... Apps-n-Add-Ons.com

Ezakin

Post by Ezakin »

TechCoder wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:03 pm
You can add a particular participant to any reservation using a plugin (in this case, PreReservation or PostReservation would work - if you have no other rules to apply I would probably go with PostReservation...)
Thanks a lot, Your answer helped me :D

barterko

Post by barterko »

TechCoder wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:03 pm

If you need help creating a plugin, see my website listed below and use the Contact page to describe what you need - we make plugins for clients worldwide.
Thanks!
https://berich.eu/polecane-inwestycje/